7.10.15

Budget Liners

Hey guys, Jay here. If your a student like me who doesn't have money coming in every month to buy things, you love a good budget buy when you can get one. I love playing around with eyeliner and I tried a couple felt tip liners in my day. So I wanted to share with you guys some cheaper options to settle your pain of those higher priced liners. Enjoy!


This first one racks up to be about $1.99. Nobody can tell me that's not a bargain. The Jordana FabuLiner is a cult if you are on a budget. The felt tip is very pointed so you can get a precise line and it comes out super black and matte (I ain't about that shiny liner life). You can easily create a wing because the tip is so pointed. Great buy!

Next up is one you can probably get anywhere, and that's the Maybelline Master Precise. Again it's black and matte, but the tip is much longer and goes from thin to thick, so when creating that wing it's easier as you can drag the product from one from the tip to the lid. A little more expensive then the first one I mentioned, probably around the seven or eight dollar range but still a good deal!

What are your favorite eyeliners?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.