13.10.15

Daily Nourishment


Hey guys, Jay here. With the cold months coming, that means dry air, and dry air equals dry skin. And when your a dry girl year round the cold months are the worst for my skin. So with the cold coming I am preparing for the moisture I need. Here is what I use!


For my hands and body I use two different things. For my hands I use the L'occitane Lavender Hand Cream, and for my body and hands I like to use the Body Shop Body Butters. Not really much I can say other than it moisturizes my skin and keeps it nourished and smooth throughout the day The Body Shop Body Butters are very thick, so I love to slather it on all over my body before I start the day.

For face and lips I use my two holy grails!! The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing + Lotion has been my face cream for like 2 years now! It keeps my skin moisturized, is light on the skin and sinks in very fast! (Which is great for the mornings.) To finish off my Daily Nourishment I use my Vaseline Lip Therapy, which is the bomb! I can't say enough about it. You can hear me talk more about it in my lip balm post. All you need to know is to go buy it!

What are your nourishing products for the day?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.