1.9.15

The Everyday: Four Favorites

 
Hey guys, Jay here. This past month I haven't been doing anything to crazy that I have to get ready for so I've been doing a very simple look, and I wanted to share it with you guys! Enjoy!


If you seen my MAC Hand Me Down post you would know that someone gave me the MAC quad in Burmese Beauty. And to give you a update on thoughts, I've been loving it! The shadows are very soft and pigmented, and I love the shades. There are four shades in the palette but I have just been reaching for one of them. The light matte cream color shade has been a favorite of mine. I apply it all over the lid with my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush and it brightens up my eyes, also adding a little depth and controlling any oil. It's not much, but what can I say, I'm a natural girl.

I currently am out of my favorite mascara, the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes, so I've gone back to my old favorite of the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara. It's very lengthening and volumizing to the lashes and separates them nicely.

To finish off my look, like always I love to use my Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 06. It beautifully adds a nice glossy shine to the lips that livens up your face. It doesn't feel sticky at all! Has to be an all time favorite!!

What products have you been using lately?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.