20.9.15

5 Product Face


Hey guys, Jay here. Today I have a simple look for you guys. It's a easy 5 product face that you can easily do in 5 minutes or less. Hope you enjoy!

First off I like to start with a moisturizer. I have fairly good skin so I don't usually wear foundations, so if you guys want to replace this place with your foundation or base products feel free! The moisturizer I like to use is the Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer. I'll I have to say is IT'S AMAZING FOR DRY SKIN! It's very light and moisturizes so well!

After my base is done I go in with my Inglot Eyeshadow. I usually take a slightly dense fluffy brush and apply the bronze shadow all over my lid and a little into the crease for some depth in the eyes. To finish off the eyes I apply a few coats of my Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara to add some length and volume to my lashes. I love the brush on this because it's smaller on the tip and gets larger to the end. It's great for getting all the lashes!

For a lip color with some moisture, the Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey works great! Then to make my lips look a little more "juicy" I use my OPI Coconut Melon Lipgloss. It's just a simple clear gloss to add something to your lips! Smells good too!


What's your 5 Product Face

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.