8.9.15

Lip Gift


Hey guys, Jay here. One of my best friends just got back from a family trip and brought me back a little makeup gift. So because I'm like any blogger, when I get new makeup I want to show you guys, so today I'm going to show you guys what she got me. Enjoy!



A pack of 5 lip glosses? I was shocked too! That's alota gloss. One of my close friends picked me up a lip gloss set from the brand Max Studio. I've never heard of this brand before so I'm not sure if it's good or bad! The set comes with 5 lip glosses that range from pinky nudes to purpley pinks! So far from swatching the glosses they don't have to much pigment to them but they look very pretty! I can't wait to try them out! Please comment below if you have ever tried are heard of these glosses and what your thoughts are on them!


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.