16.9.15

Eyelash Routine




Hey guys, Jay here. The other day when I was doing my mascara I thought to myself that I've never really done a post directly on my mascara, and recently I've been using a combination of a couple mascaras so I wanted to share with you guys! Enjoy.

CURL
A must step in my eyelash routine is to curl them. My eyelash curler isn't too fancy. I don't have those crazy Shu Uemura lash curlers but they work! I find by curling them it helps for them to be longer, last longer and open up my eyes.

MASCARA
Currently I use not 1 but 2 mascaras. First I apply the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara which lengthens a bit and gives volume. But to go a step further I then apply my Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara to separate the lashes and give them some more volume and especially length. I've really been liking this duo!

What mascara do you use?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.