6.12.14

The Perfect Gift for a Beauty Lover


Hey guys, Jay here. Seeing as Christmas is literally like 3 weeks away I thought I would give you guys a gift idea for your friends that love beauty and makeup, are getting into beauty and makeup, or maybe it's a idea to add to your Christmas Wishlist. I hope this helps!
Books, Books, Books. Beauty books that is. The perfect gift for a beauty and makeup lover would be a beauty book. Whether they're just starting out with makeup or they have loved it for ages all of these books would be great. They have the basics to tips and tricks and everything beyond. I own a few of them myself and love them all so I'm going to just tell what each of them are.

I'm sure you all know who Lauren Conrad is. If not she's a Fashion designer and a Beauty and Fashion Author. Her book Lauren Conrad Beauty would be a perfect addition to any beauty lovers book shelf. From makeup to skincare and even nails, you can find interest in every part of her book.

Next pick goes to the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, written by the one and only Bobbi Brown. (yes the makeup artist). Her book is based around Makeup, Skincare, Body Care and even personal stories and tips on being a makeup artist. It's fairly similar to the Lauren Conrad one, though they are both great, but I might like this one a little more.

Last but not least is the Michelle Phan Makeup book. I did mention this book in my Favorites post I did last month. If you would like to hear more about it. All I'll say is it's a great book, and like all the others I would totally recommend it!

I hope you enjoyed this post and it helped a little with your Christmas shopping or Wishlist!

What is your favorite Beauty Book?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.