28.12.14

Beauty Haul


Hey guys, Jay here. Between Christmas and beauty shopping I've picked up lots, though I just wanted to show you guys a few of the things I got. Hope you enjoy!


Finally I was sucked into buying one of the naked pallets. I decided to pick up the Naked 2 Pallet. Can't wait to start playing around with it!!

My aunt and uncle got me a Sephora gift card and a lip gloss, though you might have guessed that is gone by now!! Though the lip gloss I got was the Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in "Sugarbomb". It's a nice natural gloss with some shimmer and I am so excited to use it more. 

One of my best friends got me the Josie Maran Coconut Water Eye Shadow in "Beach Sand". All I'm going to say is it's gorgeous. 

Lastly I got a little eco-tools Brush Set. The brushes are extremely soft and I'm sure you will be hearing about them soon. 

What beauty products have you gotten lately? 


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.