7.4.18

Products I Hate Repurchasing


I know you all know what I'm talking about. That pit you get in your stomach when you've done every last trick in the book to get out every last little drop of product of that face wash or moisturizer. Whatever the product is, it sucks when you've finally finished it and then you're going to have to go all the way to the store and repurchase it. So irritating. I know we need to spend money, and nobody really likes to, but there's just those few things in my bathroom drawers that I hate coughing up the cash for. Here's a list of some things I hate repurchasing. Enjoy!

Body Wash...seems like I've got bars on bars of soap in my house and no body wash. It just doesn't lather the same way and make me feel as clean when I shower. I hate to sound all winey but I like a good lathering body wash and I hate buying new ones because they go so fast. Maybe I'm just using too much lol,, my fault.

Shaving Cream...this also seems like it runs out in two seconds. As much as I desperately hate spending the money on shaving cream because my mind finds it so pointless, but lets be real in the fact that it works and helps. At least for me! I'm such a sucky shaver and I always end up with bloody legs after I finish in the shower. Large issue, but maybe it's all because I'm too lazy to apply the shaving cream all over my legs, or even buy the dang thing at all.

Makeup Remover...I'm just running out of this one now, and I hate even looking at the bottle because of how little product is in it. Maybe I'm just crazy and think that if I don't pay attention to how much is left then more will just magically appear. I wear a very minimal amount of makeup though so I don't tend to have to use much of my makeup remover. It's just such a hassle to even remove the makeup in the first place, so why would I want to buy the tools to do so.

Setting Spray... I don't know if it's because of the price or what, but I hate going to the drugstore to pick up setting spray. As much as I love the product, and the results it gives, it seems so over priced. Like $20 for this little thing that will probably only last me a month or two? I think not.... but I buy it anyways. Shaking my head at myself. I'd try an cheaper one but once I find something I always tend to stick to it. I hate change.

What products do you hate repurchasing??

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.