19.12.14

Best Winter Lip Balms


Hey guys, Jay here. Like my Best Winter Moisturizers post I'm going to do a Best Winter Lip Balms post. The cold weather doesn't only dry out your skin, it dries out your lips too. Maybe even worse. Everyone has had chapped lips before, especially in the winter. So today I'm going to tell you guys about my favorite winter lip balms. Hope you enjoy and your dry lips will be gone!
Starting off with my first lip balm. I've talked about this balm in a couple of posts now, and there's a reason for that. The most amazing lip balm in the world is the Cocoa Butter Vaseline Lip Therapy. This is my HOLY GRAIL lip balm, and I wrote a whole post about here. This lip balm was introduced to me by my mom, and ever since I used it I've been in love. It's practically Cocoa Butter Vaseline in a small container, but in my mind it seems to work better. The balm makes your lips so so smooth and moisturized, and I can never get enough of it. Though make sure to get the Cocoa Butter balm not the original because I find it works and smells 10 times better. The balm also lasts forever. You only need the smallest amount. It is literally amazing. I'm telling you now, GO PICK IT UP!!!!

This balm was my favorite until I met my Vaseline balm. In second place is the Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. Like with the Vaseline balm make sure you get the Honey type not the original. It gives much more moisture, and I have used both types and I love this one the most. It for sure really nourishes your lips, and quickly too. It's a great lip balm though I just like the Vaseline one a bit more. The thing I do like about this one  is that it's apart of a natural brand, and has a lot of natural and non chemical ingredients in it.One thing I do like about this product more is that it's a roll up balm, which makes it more sanitary and better for on the go because you don't need to dip your finger into a container, you just need to wipe it onto your lips and your good. Overall I love both balms and would highly recommend both

What's are you favorite lip balms? 




Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.