24.2.18

Shows of the Minute


Like all of us Netflix is my weakness. Especially when you find a good show and then the whole season is there. It's so easy to just binge watch the whole show for hours on end and then your suddenly done the whole season, and you can't truly understand where all the time went. Well I'm here to take some more of your time and tell you about the two shows I've been watching lately.

Starting with probably one of my favorite shows would be Gilmore Girls. I started this one at the end of last year, and watched it all on and off, finishing it recently. It's really just about the life of a mother and daughter and all the things they experience in their small town and community. To be honest with you seeing their mother daughter relationship and how close they are makes me want to be a single mother when I'm older. If you watch the show you'll understand. The newer version of the show is on Netflix, I think its an four episode season where the episodes are over an hour and if you watched the whole show you'll definitely love it!

I don't know why it took me so long to actually start watching this show. It's been hyped up so much you would think everyone would have seen it by now. If you haven't already watched this series I would 100% recommend. Friends is just a simple feel good show. The episodes are only 20 minutes long so they're quick to watch! It's very funny, though it has a mix of comedy, drama, romance and focuses on the friendship of a group of 6 friends and their lives. I don't think I've ever laughed so much out loud at a show. It's so funny. Joey and Phoebe just get me laughing all the time.

Lastly, I recently finished the book "Girl Boss" and I really enjoyed the read. Really inspiring and interesting to learn Sophias whole journey of creating the brand Nasty Gal! I just love learning about peoples life stories! The other night I was scrolling through Netflix I came across a show that was also called "Girl Boss" and funnily enough it was the same story. You probably all knew that though... But I ended up watching the whole season within the night and next day. So as you can tell, I loved it! The show is said to be a "loose retelling of true events", so it somewhat follows the real story what Sophia told in her book, but lots more was added or taken away. The acting was great and I love reading and watching books with TV shows or movies because I can always compare how I imagined certain scenes and how it was displayed in the movie.


What are your favourite Netflix shows?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.