7.1.17

What I Got for Christmas


Hey guys, Jay here. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. From Christmas passing I got some gifts from family and friends that I wanted to share with you guys! Hope you enjoy!!

My Mom and Dad were very generous and I'm so thankful for the gifts they gave me this year. First my Mom gave me a Pandora Bracelet! She gave me the the bracelet with two charms; the cross and the daughter charm. I'm so excited to start growing my bracelet over the years. My Mom also got me a Polaroid Camera!  They're so cute, already took a few pictures with my family!!

 I have loved wearing my Bralettes lately and I got some Black Bralettes from Arie from 2 of my friends! Already started wearing them and I'm in love! So cute! Lastly some of my best friends got me some lush products! I've been wanting the Lush Mask of Magnaminty and the Ocean Salt! I've been using them the past week now and they're both already amazing! Can't wait to tell you guys more about them! They also picked me up a few bath bombs and melts which are great to relax!

What did you get for Christmas! 

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.