21.1.17

Beauty Haul


Hey guys, Jay here. With the Boxing Day sales I would have to say I've accumulated a couple of new products! Today I wanted to show you a few goodies I've picked up whilst shopping! Enjoy!


I was in need of some new concealers so I picked up two from Sephora. I got the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer which is my everyday concealer for my under eyes! Works great! Stays on all day and really brightens up my eyes. Then I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer which is a bit of a thicker formula which I thought would be good for my face to cover up any blemishes or spots. Still testing it out but seems alright so far! 

I was also running out of my setting powder so I asked the woman at Sephora to set me up with a new one and she showed me the Bareminerals Mineral Veil Setting Powder. I've never used a loose powder only pressed so I'm excited to test this one out. Lastly on the makeup side I grabbed the L'OrĂ©al Miss Manga Mascara from hearing good reviews, it's a bit of a different brush to work with as it's more floppy but I'm still giving it a try. 

For skincare I finally picked up my favourite moisturizer that I've been run out of for months now. The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Plus Moisturizer. Still love it as much as I used to! Then lastly I was running low of my makeup remover so I picked up a new one of the Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser. Works great at removing all the makeup on my face in one wash! 

Have you picked up any new products lately?  

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.