12.4.16

Hair Essentials


Hey guys, Jay here. Doing my hair almost every single day has made me discover how much I really use somethings for my hair. From hair brushes to hair ties we use it all. So today I'm going to tell you guys about my hair essentials and things I use for my hair everyday. Enjoy!

Bobby Pins- I don't know about you guys but I always seem to be losing these things. Though I always seem to need them for everything. From pining back hairs to keeping things in place I always seem to need bobby pins.

Hair Elastics/Hair Ties- You always need these ones too. To tie up your hair in a ponytail or a bun these things have your back.

Paddle Brush- These brushes are great for brushing out your hair and getting rid of those pesky knots. They're great for combing out your hair in the morning or at night when your hair is dry. You can really get them anywhere.

Wide Tooth Comb- Wide tooth combs are great for when your hair is wet or after you have washed your hair to get out knots and keep your hair from being damaged.

Clear Elastics- Tying off braids, hair looks or keeping your hair together for a up do are all great uses for these elastics. They are great because they're small and clear so you can't see them, and they're rubber so they are nice and stretchy to keep your hair in place.

What are your hair essentials?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.