1.6.16

Everyday Makeup

Hey guys, Jay here. It's been a while since I did a everyday makeup routine post! I've got a new routine I've been doing at the moment, using some products I haven't mentioned yet, So I thought today I would tell you guys. Enjoy!

Starting off with base I don't personally use foundation, just concealer. The concealer I've been using lately is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I love this product! It has great coverage and a creamy formula that is so easy to blend! I tend to use it under my eyes and around the face! Works great for both. Though with this concealer it does need to be set with a powder. I use the Essence All About Matte Powder. I like this powder because it's translucent so it just sets the makeup rather than piling on more coverage and product! As a plus, it's only $5.00!

Leaving the base and going onto eyes I like to curl my lashes and use my favorite mascara of the moment which is the Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Waterproof Mascara. Coming with a thin curved brush, the mascara adds tons of length and volume to the lashes, and with the waterproof formula it keeps the curl all day long! Just make sure you have a good makeup remover. To finish off the eyes I love the brighten them up a little with a champagne eyeshadow in the inner corner! I love the shade "Bootycall" from the Naked 2 Pallete.

Lastly to finish the look I put on a lipbalm! I love to use either the Vaseline Lip Balm or the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.

What products do you use everyday?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.