1.4.16

Recent Favorites


Hey guys, Jay here. It's funny, I don't really do monthly favorites posts! But this month I've definitely found some products I've been loving! So today I thought I'd share them! Enjoy!

First off is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I heard so much hype about this mascara before I got it! It gives you so much length and volume and just makes your lashes look amazing! I couldn't even tell you how many compliments I got on my lashes this month!

Next is the Kat von D Tattoo Concealer. This concealer is pretty good I would say! It didn't really give as much coverage as I was expecting, but I like to apply it on any dark spots or under the eyes! You do need to set it with a powder though as it is so creamy, and make sure you mix it up with your fingers so it doesn't come out watery.

The Elizabeth Arden Original Eight Hour Cream has saved my chapped lips. I apply it every morning and night and my dry lips have just all of a sudden vanished. It also gives a beautiful glossy finish, so it's great to apply on the lips for the day!

What have you been loving?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.