29.8.14

Beauty Wishlist: August 2014



Hey guys, Jay here. Today I am going to be showing you guys some of the things that are on my current beauty Wishlist right now. In other words things that I would like to get or am planning to get. I hope you guys enjoy, and maybe get some new things to add to your Wishlist! 



From left to right: 

Mac Face and Body Foundation 
I heard that this is a great light weight and light coverage foundation like a tinted moisturizer, and I have been trying to find something like that because I don't need to have very much coverage.

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in "Rio de Rose Gold"
I have heard a few people talk about it before and say that it was good, and the product just intrigues me. I mean watercolor eye shadow!!! 
Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in "Taupe"
I absolutely love cream eyeshadows and I have heard a few things about this one so I thought I would put it on my wishlist.

Formula X Shifters Nail Polish in "Heroic"
I have one of them right now and really like them. I want to pick up another. 

Daniel Sandler Watercolor Fluid Blusher in "Passion"
After I saw Esteés review and her personalized blush I knew I needed to have it. 

Mac Eyeshadow in "Satin Taupe" 
I've literally swatched it a million times in the store, just haven't pushed myself to get it. 

Glam Glow Youth Mud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment 
Hear the hype about this amazing mask and it's wonders for the skin, can't justify paying that much right now. 

Charlotte Tilbery Luxury Pallet in "The Uptown Girl 
Tell me this pallet isn't absolutly gorgeous. There just isn't anywhere where I like that sells Charlotte Tilbury and I want to see it in person. 


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.