2.1.18

Skincare Loves

I think that over this past year and a bit I've morphed into more of a skincare lover appose to a makeup lover. Don't get me wrong I think makeups great but I'd say for myself I feel a lot more confident with the makeup I have on if my skin is looking nice and crisp! With todays post though I wanted to focus on just one of my favourite skincare brands and the products I love from it!

Mario Badescu. Even the name sounds cool. I've tried three products from this skincare brand and I'd have to say I really like all of them. I get my Mario Badescu products from Urban Outfitters because that's really the only place that sells it where I live but I'm pretty sure you can order it online or at other stores. Anyways.... I'll tell you about the products now.

By far my favourite of the bunch would be the Rosewater Spray. I don't know what it is about this product but it instantly just adds moisture and glow to my skin the second after I apply it. I do have dry skin so any extra moisture is a big yes to me. The bottle does seem to go by a bit fast though I bought mine for $11 and I'm pretty sure you can get larger bottles. Last for about 2 months maybe, it all depends on how much you use it. The spray is great for a refresh to your face or I've heard some people use it to set their makeup. I tend to spray it on my face after I wash it morning and night or before I'm going to work out so my face isn't too dry. 100% would recommend. 

Since I started with my favourite one I guess I'll just keep going down the list. Next favourite would be the Drying Lotion. I honestly don't understand how this product works so well. The drying lotion is a spot treatment for acne and is amazing. I usually apply it over any spots that seem to be starting or if I have any of those nasty hormonal pimples when it gets to that time of the month. Every couple months when it gets to "that time" of the month I may get a under the skin pimple and I think this product works wonders for helping get rid of them. Within a day or two of using the drying lotion on the pimple you can see that it has visibly shrunk or formed a head. If that's not too nasty for your ears. I'll just say one thing about the product and that is DO NOT SHAKE IT! And buy it of course! 

Lastly I have the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. I sadly suffer with hyperpigmentation and I seen someone mention this cleanser as a fix for problem areas so I picked it up. I'm not entirely convinced it works as I've been using it for around 3 months now and haven't seen any visible differences. Though it seems to give my skin a clean feel after I use it. I would say though do not use it more that two times a week because it is extremely drying to the skin. Especially if you have dry skin don't use it more than two time max. I'll let you guys know how I feel about the cleanser after using it for a bit longer!

What are your favourite skincare brands?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.