7.1.18

Christmas Haul


Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great time with your family and friends over the holiday! I had a great time hanging out with my family! Sadly though we spent our Christmas evening around candle lights as the power went out for around 5 hours. Very annoying but makes memories! For Christmas I received some gifts I really loved from my loved ones and I wanted to show you guys just a few!

My boyfriend got me some beautiful Jewelry! He picked me out a necklace, ring and stunning pair of hoop earrings! I really liked all of them though my favourite would have to be the ring. I love the simplicity and thought behind it! It kind of looks like a little pretzel but its an love not! One of my favourites!

If you read my Christmas haul from last year you would have seen that my mom gave me an Pandora bracelet! So this year I was really hoping to get some more charms to put on my bracelet! My mom gave me 3 charms which were an Statue of Liberty to represent the trip we took together to New York earlier this year, and Camera charm as I love to take photos and an Moon charm to resemble a book my mother used to read to me as a child. My Dad then got me an charm that says "Family Always". I love all the charms and I'm so excited to keep growing my bracelet!

My family also gave me some clothes like sweaters and t shirts! I got a few Champion sweaters which are so cozy and I love them all! On top of all the necessities I received in my stocking like body washes, deodorant and toothbrushes there was a few things that stood out. I love the Wild Argan Oil scent from The Body Shop so I was pumped to see an gift set under the tree containing lotions, body washes and soaps all in the scent.

Lastly I wanted to talk about some hair products! I really was wishing for the EcoStyler Gel to use on my hair when I wear it curly, Batiste Dry Shampoo for then I wear it straight and some new Shampoo and Conditioner from Redken!

What did you receive for Christmas?




Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.