13.11.16

Day to Day Makeup Routine

Hey guys, Jay here. As it's been a bit since I updated you guys on my daily makeup I thought that it would be a good idea to give you guys an update. Though my products haven't changed very much I have a few new additions. Makeup hasn't really been at the top of my shopping list lately so sorry if you guys are seeing some old products talked about again. Hope you enjoy!

First thing I do before I start applying my actual makeup is apply my Nivea Moisturizing Day Cream. To be totally honest with you it's not an outstanding product, I defenitley miss my old Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, but I guess I'll have to do for now! After I let my moisturizer sink in for a minute or two I go in with my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes, targetting the product on the inner part of my eyes to minimize darkness and blend with a concealer brush. After blending in my under eye concealer I got in with my Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer and apply it to any problem areas or hyperpigmentation that's around my face and blend with a domed concealer brush. It has great coverage and is a very creamy and liquidy consistency.

After all my base is down I go in with my Essence All About Matt Powder and a powder brush and set my under eyes and face so it blends together and stays all day. I love the fact that this powder is translucent so I don't have to worry about my color match. Though if you apply too much it can look a bit cakey but after a hour or so it will set to normal.

After all of my base is finished I move onto my eyes. Usually starting with curling my lashes and going in with my Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Mascara. This mascara is awesome for lengthening the lashes and keeping a curl all day! Make sure you get the waterproof one though. Makes a big difference. To finish off the face I just usually but on some lip balm to keep my lips nourishes throughout the whole day and so they don't get dry. I love using Vaseline!

What do you use on your daily face?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.