6.11.16

Daily Brushes

Hey guys, Jay here. With doing my makeup I use several brushes and with that I wanted to tell you guys about the brushes I use when doing my makeup! There's only a few but I hope you enjoy!

Beginning with the largest brushes! I use the EcoTools Powder Brush to apply my powder (obviously)! I love how soft the brush is and it's not to big so I can easily place where I want the product! Next, to apply my concealer I use the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. The brush is like a mini buffing brush! It fits perfectly around the eyes to blend the concealer and helps apply great coverage! I also love to use the basic concealer brushes.

For eyeshadow I use the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush! It's a great tapered blending brush that works great to apply shadow over the lid and to blend in the crease! I usually use it to apply basic skin shades on the lid. Then for my inner corner highlighting the EcoTools Smudge Brush works great as it fits in the inner corner perfectly!

What brushes do you use?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.