28.10.16

Long Time No Blog


Hey guys, Jay here. Long time no blog. I'm not going to try and make excuse after excuse to why I haven't put up a post in a few months. I was just feeling as though blogging in the time wasn't something I loved as much as I used to and I was feeling very uninspired so I decided to take a break! Though now I'm back and ready to start up my posts again! I will probably try to post once a week with posts more than just my regular beauty posts! I'd love to do more lifestyle, photography and fashion incorporated with my beauty posts just to broaden my audience and adjust it more to my liking! I'm so excited to start posting more often and I hope you guys enjoy! Leave any comments below of requests you have for posts!

What posts would you like to see?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.