19.11.16

Beauty Lessons Learned


Hey guys, Jay here. I think I've done one of these posts in the past, but today I wanted to do a post about all the beauty lessons I've learned. I know we've all made mistakes in our beauty routines but just remember that making mistakes is how we learn! Hope you enjoy.


  1. Don't dry shave
  2. Don't every bring a razor near your eyebrows
  3. Don't use just soap to shave, use shaving cream!
  4. Don't pick at your pimples
  5. Pick the right foundation or concealer shades and remember with seasons your skintone changes
  6. Trimming your eyebrows makes a huge difference
  7. Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize
  8. Touching your hair makes it become greasy faster 

What are some beauty lessons you've learned?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.