15.3.16

Brightening Up Your Eyes

Hey guys, Jay here. Nobody likes dark droopy eyes. I mean some people might, but I sure don't. I love to brighten up my eyes to look more awake and alive! So today I'm going to tell you a few tips on how to do it with 2 eye shadows.

Like I said, I'm going to tell you guys how to brighten up your eyes with 2 eye shadows. All you need is a matte cream shadow and a champagne or shimmer color!

First apply the matte cream shadow all over your lid, mainly focusing on the brow bone. I find this really lightens up the eyelids and the highlight of the brow bone makes your brows pop as well! If you have a darker skin tone, try just using a skin tone shade that is a few shades lighter than your skin tone.

For the champagne or shimmer shade, take a small dense brush and apply the shadow in your inner corner to brighten the eyes! This is my favorite trick! I find the shimmer helps reflect and draw attention to the eyes! I love it.

What do you do to brighten up your eyes?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.