3.12.16

All Used Up


Hey guys, Jay here. As I was looking into my bathroom drawers the other day I came across a large amount of empty products. My first thought was to throw them out but then I remembered I could do a post! So today I'm going to tell you guys about some of the recent products I've used up! Enjoy

Sadly I ran out of my Clean Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub and my Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Cleanser. I love both of these products and have been using both for a while now and use them daily. The exfoliator is a great cleanser for my skin and helps keep my skin feeling clean and smooth. It has just a refreshing and tingling feeling after you wash your face with it and I love it. The makeup remover works amazing for removing all my makeup. With just a pump or two of the foam I massage it around my and face with some water and it's all gone. It even works perfect for removing my waterproof mascara.

With having such dry skin I go through moisturizers so much, and with having been gifted so many Body Shop Body Butters lasts Christmas I have used up so many. My favorite scent I've used would have to be the Wild Argan Oil! Smells amazing, me and my step mom both love it so much. With the moisturizing topic I also used up my Vaseline Lip Balms. They are defenitley my holy grail lips balms which I've said so many times now. I just find they're so nourishing to the lips and any night if my lips are dry I can apply a generous amount of my vaseline before I go to bed and wake up in the morning to soft and smooth lips!

For shower products I've used up my Soft Soap Body Washes. I don't have much to say about them other than they smelled nice and made me clean and not smell. Body washes all seem to work the same to me. Though I did use up a Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I've been using these to wash my hair for years now and they work great! The shampoo is awesome and keeps my hair nice and clean and it doesn't get greasy and the conditioner is awesome for adding back moisture into my hair after it's become dry from washing.

What products have you used up lately?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.