11.12.16

Dressing Table Organization


Hey guys, Jay here. I don't know about you guys but one of my favorite videos to watch and posts to read are Makeup Organization or Collections. I love seeing the way others organize their makeup and any tips they have so I can reflect and apply them onto my collection in a similar way. I'm still in the midst of organizing my collection and drawers, though I still wanted to tell you guys about some tips for organizing the top of your dressing table, desk, vanity or whatever you may have. I hope you enjoy!

ACRYLIC STORAGE 
As you may know everyone loves the Muji Acrylic Drawers to store makeup. I am yet to get my hands on them, but there are still many awesome alternatives. I use just use basic Acrylic Drawers. I love using these as they come with several drawers that vary in sizes so you can store all your everyday products. As the drawers are clear and translucent they look very classy and neat, and will help you to never forget about products because you can always see them.


JARS/GLASSES
Small glasses, mason jars and empty candles are essential when I'm organizing anything and are great to store makeup. Larger candle jars are great for storing your makeup brushes. You can easily fill up the jar with 1/3 of beads to help your brushes stay in place.

I love the look of mason jars. They just look so rustic and vintage. I usually keep things like cotton pads or Q-tips in them for easy access. Smaller glasses are perfect for storing small tools like eyebrow tweezers, scissors, eyelash curlers etc. You could even easily place any products you are wanting to put to use in them. Keeping products in eye sight will remind you to use them. You can easily get these at any dollar store or shop that sells glasses/cups.


TRAYS 
On my dressing table I have a nice tray to easily organize everything. I can place my jars, makeup removers, everyday products like moisturizer or any skincare bits. The tray adds a nice look to the table and makes it look as if you have decor.

I hope this help!! What do you use to organize your makeup?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.