2.2.16

New Mascara Love


Hey guys, Jay here. With makeup we seem to be always changing up what we use, and recently I've done that in the mascara department and wanted to share with you guys! Hope you enjoy.

I had heard about the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara before, but for some reason I wasn't really drawn to it. Maybe it was the weird name or different shaped brush, but I just wasn't. But for Christmas I received it in a set and was kind of excited to try it. And I'll tell you one thing, it lives up to the hype.

I don't know what it is about this mascara but it's amazing. It just gives you so much length and separation to the lashes. Your lashes just look amazing at the end, trust me. It is a weird shaped brush, but you don't even have to put in that much effort to applying it. All I do is curl my lashes and give my lashes a good few coats and your lashes are just like BAM! It's nice because you can easily just keep layering the mascara for a more dramatic look or just applying a light amount and still look amazing.

It's an amazing mascara and I would recommend it to anyone!

What mascara do you use?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.