8.2.16

Elizabeth Arden


Hey guys, Jay here. Last month I was looking through the beauty section at Marshalls and came across a small beauty set! It was the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream set! I had heard such great things about this range and knew I had to pick it up, and because I've been loving it so much I wanted to tell you guys about it!
First in the set was the Original Eight Hour Cream! I've heard so many bloggers talk about how much of a holy grail product this was, I couldn't wait to try it out. I usually use it as a lip balm but there are so many other uses for it. It's a super nourishing lip balm and it has a really glossy finish so it's great as a lip gloss!

Next is the Eight Hour Hand Cream! I have really dry skin, especially on my hands! So every morning I apply the cream to my hands and they stay nice and smooth for the whole day!

Lastly is the Eight Hour Lip Balm. I don't use this one as much as I tend to use the the Original Cream, but it's still great! It's very thick balm and keeps your lips nice and smooth!

Have you used the Eight Hour Creams before?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.