4.10.14

Favorite Drugstore Eyeliners


Hey guys, Jay here. A few days ago I was going through my eye makeup and couldn't help but notice that I had mostly drugstore eye liner, and I had never included them in a post before. So I decided that today I'm going to be telling you guys about some of my favorite drugstore eyeliners. I hope you enjoy!



Maybelline Master Precise 



This is a felt tip eyeliner that's great for a eyeliner looks from simple to dramatic. The felt tip is great because it has a pretty fine tip so you can easily make a thin line across the eyelids and is great for getting into that inner corner, and is great for making a precise wing line. The tip goes from thin to thick so it is great if you are going for that eyeliner look that goes from thin on the first half to gradually more thick onto the outer half of the eyelid. The eyeliner pay off is very black and goes on smoothly to the lid and is fairly easy to apply (with practice of course). I absolutely love this eyeliner for winning out my eyeliner. It's great if you want a little flit or a big one. Though I do love drawing a thing line to guide the wing and starting from the tip of thing wing and just gliding down the eyelid. It makes the perfect wing! The great thing about it is that it's only around 8 or 9 dollars, so it's a steal compared to high end eyeliners more than double to price.

Elf Liquid Eyeliner




Elf products are so so cheap, but some how manage to work amazingly (of course not all) for the price of them, being from 1.00 to maybe rarely 8.00 at the most. I love this liquid eyeliner not only because of the price but because of the smooth consistency of the liner and that easily just glides on the eyes leaving a beautiful shine finish. Like the Maybelline eyeliner it has fine tip to the end of it but instead of being a felt tip it is a brush, which just is great for just gliding over the eyes because it applies with the shade of your eye. I love this product and the outstanding $1.00 price tag to it. 

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil



Like elf this eyeliner is fairly cheap. Around the 2 or 3 dollar range. It is a cole eyeliner, and what I love about it is that it is so creamy. I have never worn it for a extremely long amount of time so I'm not to sure about the lasting of it. Though I know that when I was trying to take off the swatch, it didn't want to budge. It's great for your tight line, waterline,and what I love most is to smudge it out on the eyelid with a smudge brush or even with your finger if you in a rush, or you could even smudge it out on the lover lash line if you like that look. This eyeliner is great for giving a more smokey effect to you eye look when smudged out. Overall the eyeliner is pretty good.

Here are some swatches of the eyeliners:


Leave a comment down below what your favorite drugstore eyeliners.

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.